This is a project to write a flyer in English to sell wine tasting class in Paris this summer for English tourists in France.
I translate the text from French to English using automatic Google translation tool, so you're welcome to change the text also.
Flyer has to be recto verso, on A5 type flyer. Style is completely up to you, nothing is imposed. I have the word briefing for the text to download here :
The briefing :
- Be carefull : Google autaumatic translation.
Welcome to France, the country of:
-1 / The Eiffel Tower
-2 / Versailles
-3 / Wine!
Wine :3rd French monument!
Do not leave France without having "visited" his wines.
MeilleursVinsBio, the organic wine leader in France, offers courses and tastings class with "formation privée".
" formation privée " is one hour to get to know the wine, understand it, appreciate it, learn to talk about it... and love it! A sensory experience to remember!
Special summer rates: 59 € 19 € only for one hour at the French school of the tasting: "L’2cole du vin bio" Small groups (5 people maximum), framed by a wine professional your class include the tasting with the best organic wines, accompanied by french “country charcuterie” and salmon bites ...
Take home memories of an unforgettable experience!
Courses in English.
Be careful, limited seating: Reservations: 01 80 89 80 20
We are located in a neighborhood
close to all transportation,
close to the heart of Paris:
183 rue Legendre - 75017 Paris
Open every day except Sunday
afternoon and Monday morning, from 9h to 22h.
MeilleursVins Bio is:
• Site: www.meilleursvinsbio.com
• The shop: 183, rue Legendre - 75017 Paris (Métro Guy Môquet)
Open every day from 9h to 22h except on Sundays from 9am to 13pm. Closed Mondays.
Tel. and delivery: 0 1 80 89 80 20
• The Wine School Bio: 01 80 89 80 24 www.ecoleduvinbio.com
• The "Jeudivin": Every Thursday from 19h to 21h, in the cellar, free tasting drink: 1 Thursday, 1 wine
• Meilleursvinsbio Pro, the offer reserved for professionals: 0 1 80 89 80 23
• A newsletter, to discover from September first:
First organic wine school in France